Monday 11 February 2013

~ tQ tO peOple arOUnd me ~






Hello world ! hi everybody ^,^
 Dear Allah, please grant my wish today.
First of all, thank you for giving me this wonderful life.
Thank you for giving me the best friendship.
Thank you for meet me with somebody who love me.
Thank you for create the awesome people as them.
Please take care each of them,
Make them to smile and never fade the sweetest smile of them.
Bring happiness for the rest of their life,
Make obstacle that you give as bridge for them to be stronger, 
Keep them always beside me forever and ever.
I may not be the best person in the world
but what I know I love u guys =)
Please bear with me and correct me when I'm wrong.
And lastly, thank you for accept me in your life.



This girl owes hope that the happiness will stick together with her -.-
 




No comments:

Post a Comment