Monday 20 February 2012

. . cAp!tAL A . .

Good everning my readers.
This entry just dedicated for someone.
That is Capital A. hheeee~
I open my heart to accept you in my life.
I close my mind to forget another guys. 
I dont have anyone except you. ^.^
Seriously, I will not leave you even for awhile. 
Trust me babe.



Here, I wanna say thanks a lot for you for being a part of my life.
Its already four monthly with you, dear =)
You always give me spirit to continue this journey.
I know I am too too stubborn. I never heard what you say to me.
I just do what I want to do. I don't care about your feeling.
Yesss! I am so cruel. So what???

I often make you angry with my attitude.
Sometimes I also feel disgust with your attitude. You know that??
HAHAHAAHAH~

You concerned about me. 
That`s why I love the way you love me. *.*
 I hope you never change and forget me.
I wanna you know that 
I will always be together with you whether hard or easy  (o.O)



No comments:

Post a Comment